Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Streets at San Francisco Embarcadero

Sunday Streets opens a 4.5 mile stretch of San Francisco's Embarcadero closed to vehicle traffic. The City route will run along the waterfront connecting the Bayview district to Chinatown.


Bicylists passing a vintage street car along the Embarcadero


San Francisco Ferry Building with Embarcadero Center in background


Ferry Building Farmer's Market


Rocket Boat


Pier 39 without the sea lions


San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge

2 comments:

Jared said...

Sorry to post this here; I couldn't find a contact e-mail for you!

My name is Jared and I'm with SanFrancisco.NYCTourist.com. We'd like to give you $30 to link to our SF pages. Please give me a call back at (800) 450-7805x106 or e-mail me at jaredg@bizx.info to get a hold of me.

Thanks very much!
-Jared

beto maffei said...

hi Nick!!! I'm Luis Maffei from Argentina Nice to meet you, I love Photograph too, would you like to see some photos of my city (Paraná, Entre Ríos, Argentina) Excuse me if my English is too bad ....
My email is: betomaffei@yahoo.es
Perhaps you and me have common ancestors, my great-granparets came from Italy
Bye Nick!!